Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling. It's just a fun and friendly dueling network team that will host some tournaments and events for fun. We are here to have fun be treated as equals and help each other out. =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling! Merry Christmas!
Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Duelist of The Week
Ranks in the Justice Strikes Icongx01
Remy19
Card of The Week
Ranks in the Justice Strikes 9ff802bbec43
Poll
Which Card Should be the next Card of the week?
Black Luster Soldier
Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_lcap33%Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 13 ]
Red Dragon Archfiend
Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_lcap10%Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Battle Fader
Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_lcap5%Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Dark Magician Girl
Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_lcap13%Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Copycat
Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_lcap5%Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Cyberdragon
Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_lcap21%Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
Spirit Reaper
 5% [ 2 ]
Master Hyperion
Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_lcap3%Ranks in the Justice Strikes I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Legendary Six Samurai Shi En
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 39
Shadow Kitty
Music

Ranks in the Justice Strikes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ranks in the Justice Strikes Empty
PostSubject: Ranks in the Justice Strikes   Ranks in the Justice Strikes EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:22 am

Are we going to have duels to see who's the best in the team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranks in the Justice Strikes   Ranks in the Justice Strikes EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:37 pm

yeah are we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranks in the Justice Strikes   Ranks in the Justice Strikes EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:26 am

Hello you two sorry I have been off for a while quite busy I believe so. Who would you guys like to challenge first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranks in the Justice Strikes   Ranks in the Justice Strikes EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm

doesnt really matter to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranks in the Justice Strikes   Ranks in the Justice Strikes EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:54 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranks in the Justice Strikes   Ranks in the Justice Strikes EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:05 am

Seeing as how both our team and overlord team are newer and same members how does a nice friendly fight with them to get started
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranks in the Justice Strikes   Ranks in the Justice Strikes EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:32 pm

That sounds like a plan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranks in the Justice Strikes   Ranks in the Justice Strikes EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 pm

alright i'll post the challenge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranks in the Justice Strikes   Ranks in the Justice Strikes EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Tell them get set to get deck!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranks in the Justice Strikes   Ranks in the Justice Strikes Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranks in the Justice Strikes
Page 1 of 1