Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling. It's just a fun and friendly dueling network team that will host some tournaments and events for fun. We are here to have fun be treated as equals and help each other out. =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling! Merry Christmas!
Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Duelist of The Week
Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) Icongx01
Remy19
Card of The Week
Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) 9ff802bbec43
Poll
Which Card Should be the next Card of the week?
Black Luster Soldier
Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_lcap33%Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 13 ]
Red Dragon Archfiend
Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_lcap10%Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Battle Fader
Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_lcap5%Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Dark Magician Girl
Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_lcap13%Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Copycat
Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_lcap5%Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Cyberdragon
Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_lcap21%Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
Spirit Reaper
 5% [ 2 ]
Master Hyperion
Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_lcap3%Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Legendary Six Samurai Shi En
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 39
Shadow Kitty
Music

Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) Empty
PostSubject: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:03 am

Monsters: 19
3x Machina Fortress
3x Machina Gearframe
2x Jinzo
3x Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
2x Jinzo - Returner
2x Cyber Dragon
1x Morphing Jar
1x Card Trooper
2x Cyber Valley

Magic: 14
3x Geartown
2x Terraforming
1x Gold Sarcophagus
1x Future Fusion
1x Heavy Storm
1x Brain Control
1x Limiter Removal
1x Giant Trunade
1x Card Destruction
1x POA
1x Mind Control

Traps: 7
3x Reckless Greed
2x Magical Hats
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Trap Dustshoot

Extra Deck: 15
2x Fortress Dragon
2x Chimeratech
11x Standard Syncs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:03 am

Awesome deck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:54 am

This deck is really awesome, except there are a lot of banned cards up there, so it couldn't be used in rated games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:04 pm

morphtronic better lol(in my openion)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:12 pm

thanks everyone =P and I don't know whats banned I made it last weekend out of my cousins cards and wrote it down. I've found them pretty fun to use =) Happy dueling.
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

Shadow Coins : 788

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:34 pm

lol it looks fun to use i dont kno why i dont use any machine deck i like em
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowdueling.forumtl.com

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Cody_Wins wrote:
lol it looks fun to use i dont kno why i dont use any machine deck i like em

You should, they are fun
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:45 pm

yeah i will soon right now working on my kick ass anti sam and all those other swarm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:05 am

Hate that deck man, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:29 am

ima make one really soon and use it against u right now im just so happy about the new deck i been workin on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:33 am

I'm going to have to make an Anti-Anti meta deck. B|
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:38 am

u should buy mine with ur coins ur getting for xmas ur gona get a good amount it will be cool well everyone will be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:40 am

Well cool, that'll bring in some circulation and help bring some activity here, I hope. Because the way I see it, you me and Remy are our top posters.
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:41 am

yeah and it will help the economy of shadow coins it works liek round robin people bet loose them go get more then there are people who save and can buy anything then there are people who will buy the ranks and have none all the time accept when saving for next rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:42 am

Yep, exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Arakami Reaver wrote:
Well cool, that'll bring in some circulation and help bring some activity here, I hope. Because the way I see it, you me and Remy are our top posters.

Hey come on...I'm getting there....Eventually XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)   Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal City Deck - One Of The Best Machine Decks (In my opinion)
Page 1 of 1