Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling. It's just a fun and friendly dueling network team that will host some tournaments and events for fun. We are here to have fun be treated as equals and help each other out. =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling! Merry Christmas!
Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Duelist of The Week
For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. Icongx01
Remy19
Card of The Week
For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. 9ff802bbec43
Poll
Which Card Should be the next Card of the week?
Black Luster Soldier
For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_lcap33%For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 13 ]
Red Dragon Archfiend
For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_lcap10%For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Battle Fader
For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_lcap5%For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Dark Magician Girl
For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_lcap13%For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Copycat
For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_lcap5%For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Cyberdragon
For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_lcap21%For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
Spirit Reaper
 5% [ 2 ]
Master Hyperion
For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_lcap3%For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Legendary Six Samurai Shi En
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 39
Shadow Kitty
Music

For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. Empty
PostSubject: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:26 am

Here are some useful anime sites i frequently visit to watch or download anime.

STREAMING ANIME:
Animeultima.tv
Anime44.com
Sky7anime.tv
Crunchyroll.com

Download Mini-HD( Small size but HD quality) Anime (100mb) :
Minitheatre.org
Animeout.com
web.hi10anime.com

cheers

Last edited by Remy19 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

Shadow Coins : 788

For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:57 am

anilinkz.com is also avery good site
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowdueling.forumtl.com

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:21 pm

www (please ignore this) .funimation. (please ignore this) com/

Funimation's freee to watch, idk about downloads though. But it's actually a really good site. Its got Subbed, Dubbed and all that good stuff =P sometimes can only be watched in America though..kinda frustrating. But still an overall good site to watch anime.

Btw sorry about the space on the . and com heres the message that comes up when I try to do links or images below...

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:38 pm

For the bleach and naruto fans

bleachget.com
narutoget.com
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:48 pm

yeah i use narutoget
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:39 am

for naruto i sometimes use narutospot.com but animeultima.tv has everything
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:41 am

narutoget.com is the best for naruto lol no doubt about it anilinkz.com is cool cause it has watchmode and makes load vids faster and has like all the animes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:55 am

Agreed with Cody.
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:30 am

do u use anilinkz.com to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 am

I did for Vandread.
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:34 am

yeah its a very good site to watch anime at
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:36 am

Oh, and the fillers won't be done until Febuary for naruto.
QQ
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:42 am

thats the only thing i absolutly hate about naruto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:12 am

Same here man, makes me want to punch some kids in their faces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANIMEE   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:34 am

I like manga better (mangafox.com all the way) but for anime animefreak.tv is easily the best
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:56 am

i hate manga even tho its better saposaby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Not much of a manga man myself either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:46 am

Thanks for the great posts I'll definitly use 'em =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.   For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:43 am

Np Zehdy
Back to top Go down

For All You ANime loving Fans~~ Watch and download Anime from these sites.
Page 1 of 1