Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling. It's just a fun and friendly dueling network team that will host some tournaments and events for fun. We are here to have fun be treated as equals and help each other out. =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling! Merry Christmas!
Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Duelist of The Week
Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ Icongx01
Remy19
Card of The Week
Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ 9ff802bbec43
Poll
Which Card Should be the next Card of the week?
Black Luster Soldier
Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_lcap33%Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 13 ]
Red Dragon Archfiend
Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_lcap10%Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Battle Fader
Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_lcap5%Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Dark Magician Girl
Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_lcap13%Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Copycat
Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_lcap5%Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Cyberdragon
Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_lcap21%Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
Spirit Reaper
 5% [ 2 ]
Master Hyperion
Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_lcap3%Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Legendary Six Samurai Shi En
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 39
Shadow Kitty
Music

Team Distortion Recruiting~~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Team Distortion Recruiting~~~   Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Hey guys, its saibis. We're recruiting people for our team. We enjoy dueling on DN and never give up. I also make Custom OriCa's and sell them at a cheaper price to team members!! Current members:

1a) Leader: Saibis

1b)Hellspawn64- High Ranking general( in command when im not here)

2)saleem00

3)mastershake

4)JimMorrison2

5)Instagibbed

6) randy21021

Last edited by Saibis on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Distortion Recruiting~~~   Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:08 pm

ok i would like to join
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Distortion Recruiting~~~   Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 pm

ready for sum action..sign me up pls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Distortion Recruiting~~~   Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Sign me up !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Distortion Recruiting~~~   Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Keen to join! 1070 rating, more wins then losses Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Distortion Recruiting~~~   Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:40 pm

I AM FOUNDER AND I DEMAND 2ND IN CHARGE! lol jk i can just take it from whoever XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Distortion Recruiting~~~   Team Distortion Recruiting~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Distortion Recruiting~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Shadow Dueling :: Teams :: Team Distortion-
Jump to: