Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling. It's just a fun and friendly dueling network team that will host some tournaments and events for fun. We are here to have fun be treated as equals and help each other out. =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling! Merry Christmas!
Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Duelist of The Week
Let's know each other better! Icongx01
Remy19
Card of The Week
Let's know each other better! 9ff802bbec43
Poll
Which Card Should be the next Card of the week?
Black Luster Soldier
Let's know each other better! I_vote_lcap33%Let's know each other better! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 13 ]
Red Dragon Archfiend
Let's know each other better! I_vote_lcap10%Let's know each other better! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Battle Fader
Let's know each other better! I_vote_lcap5%Let's know each other better! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Dark Magician Girl
Let's know each other better! I_vote_lcap13%Let's know each other better! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Copycat
Let's know each other better! I_vote_lcap5%Let's know each other better! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Cyberdragon
Let's know each other better! I_vote_lcap21%Let's know each other better! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
Spirit Reaper
 5% [ 2 ]
Master Hyperion
Let's know each other better! I_vote_lcap3%Let's know each other better! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Legendary Six Samurai Shi En
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 39
Shadow Kitty
Music

Let's know each other better!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let's know each other better! Empty
PostSubject: Let's know each other better!   Let's know each other better! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:37 am

Tell us your name and what you do all day other than yugioh lol watch I will start out.

name:Drew
I guess I'm a huge card game nerd I play Yugioh and Magic The Gathering. I have 2 brothers and a sister. I mainly go on the computer or PS3. yes I have no life. plus, I dislike a lot of the people I know, not you guys. the assholes at my school. I dislike almost one card in each archtype of yugioh and I hate three archtypes which is six sams, lightsworn, and insektors. I also hate Ftk or Otk. I don't mind someone getting Otk but as long as it isn't a deck made to do it everytime.

why not show you guys myself so here is a picture
Let's know each other better! 223383_212272808800852_100000544026763_777603_4297455_n

Hope to get to know you guys better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's know each other better!   Let's know each other better! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:53 am

Cool man, thanks for sharing. Ill share some things about me too.

I go to something similar to high school but in Singapore they call it Juniour college. Im 17 and my favourtie hobby is probly to watch anime. My favourite ones are FMA brotherhood, naruto, one piece and bleach. yeah typical anime lover. I also play sports.
Currently im in the school's rugby team. We play in nationals and got champion this year Smile yippee.

Lastly here's a pic of myself.
Let's know each other better! 199191_10150128149296132_814341131_6452676_5499043_n

P.S I dont wear glasses those glasses had no degree and my friend told me to put it on for the picture haha.
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

Shadow Coins : 788

PostSubject: Re: Let's know each other better!   Let's know each other better! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:05 pm

i go to nightschool its at 2:45-6:45 so i dont really have that problem its oly like 30-50 kids 50 when we start 30 when we end sometimes less if they got to jail or die or anything in that category yeah nightschool is where all the "bad kids" go so day school is like where the 5000 kids go and everyone gets tossed in nightschool im only in there cause of 1 fight i didnt even start or know the kid and i broke his jaw the eye brow bone and tore is ears cartilage or w.e if i had a picture i would share it but i really hate pictures and im 18 and played 14 years of baseball
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowdueling.forumtl.com

PostSubject: Re: Let's know each other better!   Let's know each other better! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:13 pm

I'm currently not going to school, but I'm working like a beast, but my job is being lame and hasn't worked me. So, Idk what my standards are now days. I'm 21, been playing cards for a while, I have a wonderful woman at my side, and I've got three brothers. Yep. That's about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's know each other better!   Let's know each other better! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:14 pm

I'm 16 almost 17 I go to school. Ppl pick on me behind my back but when I turn around everyone runs..... Anyways I play basket ball, baseball, golf, tennis, soccer, badminton and go to the gym yeah tht's about it. I enjoy playing piano. YEah so I don't have a pic or anything but yeah ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's know each other better!   Let's know each other better! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's know each other better!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Shadow Dueling :: General Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: