Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling. It's just a fun and friendly dueling network team that will host some tournaments and events for fun. We are here to have fun be treated as equals and help each other out. =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling! Merry Christmas!
Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Duelist of The Week
How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall Icongx01
Remy19
Card of The Week
How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall 9ff802bbec43
Poll
Which Card Should be the next Card of the week?
Black Luster Soldier
How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_lcap33%How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 13 ]
Red Dragon Archfiend
How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_lcap10%How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Battle Fader
How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_lcap5%How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Dark Magician Girl
How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_lcap13%How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Copycat
How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_lcap5%How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Cyberdragon
How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_lcap21%How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
Spirit Reaper
 5% [ 2 ]
Master Hyperion
How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_lcap3%How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Legendary Six Samurai Shi En
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 39
Shadow Kitty
Music

How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall Empty
PostSubject: How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall   How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:58 am

Here are some ways to be inducted in the Hero's wall.

1) Win an Official Black Shadow Dueling Tournament hosted by an Admin

2) You are Ranked Champion or higher

3) You have over 500 posts in forum

4) Nomination by at least 5 other members.

5) Nomination by at least 2 Admins/Moderators/Judges

Members Inducted in Hero's Wall gets a personalised Signature (may request what character) for use in forums.
Back to top Go down

How to be Inducted on the Hero's Wall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Shadow Dueling :: Dueling Palace :: Black Shadow Dueling Hall of Fame-
Jump to: