Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Welcome To Black Shadow Dueling!!

Please Register to the forums and chatango to enable posting and chat functions.

Black Shadow Dueling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling. It's just a fun and friendly dueling network team that will host some tournaments and events for fun. We are here to have fun be treated as equals and help each other out. =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Shadow Dueling! Merry Christmas!
Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Duelist of The Week
Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) Icongx01
Remy19
Card of The Week
Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) 9ff802bbec43
Poll
Which Card Should be the next Card of the week?
Black Luster Soldier
Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_lcap33%Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 13 ]
Red Dragon Archfiend
Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_lcap10%Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Battle Fader
Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_lcap5%Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Dark Magician Girl
Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_lcap13%Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Copycat
Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_lcap5%Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Cyberdragon
Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_lcap21%Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
Spirit Reaper
 5% [ 2 ]
Master Hyperion
Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_lcap3%Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Legendary Six Samurai Shi En
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 39
Shadow Kitty
Music

Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =)   Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Thanks for the ABP Remy I really find it useful and I hate annoying ads. I can't wait to see if it works for movie sites =p I recommend anyone that hasn't downloaded ABP yet to do so ASAP. It helps.
Back to top Go down
Cody_Wins
Admin
Admin
Cody_Wins

Shadow Coins : 788

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =)   Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:43 pm

yeah its nice
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowdueling.forumtl.com

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =)   Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Yeah, it comes in handy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =)   Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the ad block plus Remy =)
Page 1 of 1